Flamborough Santa Claus Parade
Join us for an evening of joy and wonder!
To register your float or group in this year's parade you must let us know right away.
» Get Started
Letters for Santa will be
picked up at the parade
To Register your Float for this year's Santa Claus Parade, you must let us know right away! Last year's Parade had more than 50 floats...with many more last minute requests! Book early to reserve your space!
STEP 1 - Register
Complete and submit the Registration Form.
STEP 2 - Make your Payment
Complete your payment - we accept VISA and MASTERCARD via PayPal, or you can mail us your full parade entry fee. Payment must be received by Friday before the day of the parade in order to participate in the parade. Entry fees WILL NOT be accepted on parade day.
Corporate Entrants - $ 250.00
Non-Profit Entrants - $ 50.00
Visa and Mastercard using PayPal
By Cheque made payable to “Flamborough Santa Claus Parade” and mailed as soon as possible to:
Flamborough Santa Claus Parade Committee
Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0
Step 3 - Confirmation
A confirmation number will be provided to you once your entry fee has been submitted. No float will be permitted entry to the parade without a confirmation number. Please ensure that your participants are aware of their confirmation number and the park from which your entry will be staged. This year's confirmation numbers are below.
ALL REGISTRANTS must review and acknowledge our Parade Rules and Regulations - The contact person for your organization will be responsible for ensuring your group is aware of and follows the rules as outlined.
Bands - register here
Be sure to add email@example.com to your address book as all correspondence will be sent via e-mail.
2015 Entry Confirmations
Staging of your float or band will be done from one of two parks in Waterdown. A confirmation number is required for participation. NOTE: Your confirmation number DOES NOT represent the order in which you will be staged.
Joe Sams Park - view map
- All floats/vehicles depart from this park and must be at the park and ready to go by 5:00pm
- No passenger vehicles will be permitted in to Joe Sams Park after 3:30 pm
- Passenger drop off will be at a separate entrance
- All participants must return to the park from where they are staged
- No participant will be allowed to dismount a float until it returns to its originating park
- As Centre Road will be closed until approximately 9:30 pm, please use Concession 5 to access Joe Sams park to pick up participants of the parade
Memorial Park - view map
- All marching bands and walking participants will depart from this park are to be at the park by 5:45 pm
- All participants must return to the park from which they are staged.
- There will be no parking at Memorial Park for passenger vehicles
- There is no pick up or drop off location within the park (i.e. you will need to find a suitable parking spot or drop off spot)
- Please ensure you have sufficient time to locate parking and make your way to the staging area
Additional Information for Bands
- All marching bands will be staged from Memorial Park (unless otherwise noted - please check list below).
- Please have a representative from your group visit the Command Centre at the front of the park to pick up your cheque
- If your entry is arriving by bus, you must arrive no later than 5:15 pm and are to park at the back of the park
- No buses will be permitted entry to the park after 5:15 pm
- If your band is part of a float, it will be staged from Joe Sams Park.
- As a reminder, you are required to play throughout the entire parade route and keep pace with the parade.
|Organization||Staging Location||Confirmation Number|
|102.9 K-Lite (Bell Media)||JS||39|
|3rd Waterdown Scouts||BOTH||10|
|Bill's Auto Repairs||JS||25|
|Broughton's Pumping Service||JS||35|
|Brown's Martial Arts||BOTH||1|
|Canadian Cancer Society||BOTH||13|
|Car barn Storage||JS||44|
|Carlisle Girl Guides||JS||48|
|CHOICES Assoc.||GUARDIAN ANGELS||17|
|City of Hamilton||JS||49|
|City of Hamilton||JS||50|
|Darcy Douglas Tools Inc.||JS||43|
|Dutch Mill Country Market||BOTH||15|
|Flamborough AM Rotary / Waterdown Rotary Club||JS||41|
|Flamborough Food Bank||JS||54|
|Flamborough Girls Hockey Association||JS||28|
|Galer Farm Equipment||JS||47|
|Goodness Me Natural Food Market||BOTH||8|
|Grace Anglican Church||JS||42|
|Great Lakes Tree Service||JS||52|
|Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit||JS||27|
|Hamilton Fire Department||LEAD||xx|
|Hamilton Paramedic Society||JS||53|
|Harrington Lane Farms Ltd||JS||24|
|Helping Hands Street Mission||YFC||xx|
|Ian Swance Firefighters||HELPING HANDS YFC||xx|
|Intuition Music Studio||JS||22|
|Let's Landscape Together||BOTH||14|
|Mayor and Judy Partridge||MEM||16|
|Optimist Club of Carlisle||JS||46|
|Parkside Medical Clinic||MEM||71|
|Phil Groves Sewer Services Inc||JS||38|
|Reggie's Gift of the Heart||HIGH SCHOOL||xx|
|Regional Tractor Sales Ltd||JS||45|
|Ren's Pets Depot||BOTH||4|
|Rising Star Performing Arts||BOTH||11|
|Rockton Agricultural Society/ Rockton World's Fair||BOTH||9|
|St. James United Church||JS||34|
|St. John Ambulance Burlington Branch||BOTH||5|
|St. Thomas the Apostle Parish (K O C)||JS||32|
|SweetLegs Burlington and Hamilton||JS||21|
|TD Canada Trust||MEM||73|
|The Dream Centre (Live Dream Dance)||BOTH||3|
|Waterdown Dancers Inc.||BOTH||7|
|Waterdown Legion Br. 551||JS||31|
|Waterdown Montessori School||JS||55|
|Waterdown Smiles Dentistry||MEM||72|
|WDHS Ladies Alumni - Pink Warriors on Parade||MEM||70|
|Winona Peach festival||JS||29|